Sage Intacct Construction 2023 R3: Industry Highlights
New Construction Billing Features
- Project Contract Billing Detail and Summary Objects
- Time & Material summary billing details tab on Order Entry invoices
New Vendor Compliance Features
- Vendor Insurance Tracking
- Vendor Miscellaneous Compliance Tracking
More Construction Reporting Features Added
- Project Detail Reporting Area (ICRW)
- Summary Billing Details Reporting Area (ICRW)
- Retainage Flag on AP/AR Invoices (ICRW)
- New Custom Packages of Payroll Reports for Sage Intacct Payroll users. Watch the video above to see how you can get them loaded! (e.g., Worker Compensation Reports, Union Reports, Check Activity Detail Reports, Labor Distribution by Projects, and more)
2023 R3: Best-in-Class Financials
Accounts Payable Vendor Approval
Verify the accuracy of new and updated vendor records and vendor payments through an official review process.
Construction Vendor Compliance
Check to make sure construction vendors provide the right compliance papers before work begins so you can build with confidence. 2023 R3 allows you to manage the vendor approval process directly in Sage Intacct, which ensures accuracy and minimizes duplicate entries.
These improvements allow you to drill down even more easily to view required data.
ICRW Construction Reporting & New Payroll Reporting
Apply XML so that you can modify ICRW (interactive custom report writer) custom SQL reports and retain all formatting.
Inter-Entity Bill Back Templates
Automatically create AP bills between entities. Inter-Entity Bill Back Templates allow you to create a transaction between 2 entities that will automatically record income expenses.
Match Tolerance for Purchasing
Ensure that the unit prices are consistent across purchase orders, PO receipts, and vendor invoices to verify that you’re paying the correct amount.
Accounts Receivable Payment ID
Easily track Accounts Receivable payments using document sequencing for quick referencing, filtering, and reporting.
Cash Management Bank Transactions: New Import Experience—Early Adopter Program
Import bank transactions from a centralized hub, saving time and gaining improved control and visibility over transaction data.