Sage Announces Sage Estimating SQL Version 19.11 Release Date
Sage Estimating SQL Version 19.11 will be available on Thursday, August 1, 2019. In this article we’ll walk you through what’s changed and more.
What’s New In Sage Estimating SQL Version 19.11
Database Editor improvements:
- It’s now easier than ever to select, hide, and move single and multiple columns
- Copy and paste between Excel and the Database Editor more efficiently
- Drag-and-drop functionality for phases and items
New “shell” databases to speed up new database creation that include standard CSI phase codes, but no items:
- Shell Commercial General contracting. This database includes only phases commonly used by commercial general contractors
- Shell CSI 1995. This database uses the 16 divisions from the old MasterFormat 1995 Specification
- Shell CSI 2011. This database uses the 50 divisions from the MasterFormat 2011 Specification
And more …
- The ability to copy standard or cost databases in the Estimating Management Console
- The ability to update the address book with changes from Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate
- Default sequence management which allows you to create and manage a list of standard spreadsheet sequences for each standard database
- The ability to sort columns within each overline in the current spreadsheet sequence in ascending or descending order, enabling you to display information in even more meaningful ways
- Improvements to estimate notes such as multiple note tabs with new ribbon bar short-cut
Want to take a deeper dive?
Read the 21 page release notes!
Learn Sage Estimating SQL
Our estimating expert, Kevin Edgington, is creating weekly videos on how to better use your Sage Estimating SQL software. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get every video in your inbox.
Need A Demo?
Discover what Sage Estimating can do for your company today. Schedule a demo with Justine Bangert today!