What’s New In Acumatica 2018 R2
Acumatica Construction Edition 2018 R2 release includes significant improvements by listening to feedback from both customers and partners. The response is key upgrades to functionality and compliance.
Hot off the press, Acumatica 2018 R2 was just announced for Acumatica Construction Edition on Wednesday of last week. The update will be available Wednesday, September 19, 2018. The updates include what we mentioned in the blurb, but make way for usability improvements that streamline operations as well as compliance regulations. We give you the overall R2 highlights and quick bits below. But first, here is what’s changed in Acumatica Construction Edition 2018 R2:
RFIs (Request for Information)
- New lifecycle management capability for requests, notifications, tracking, automatic email linking, and conversions from RFIs to change requests
- Automatic processing
Let’s take this case: say a check is issued, Acumatica links it to the Lien Waiver on the bill and pre-fills the amount.
Enhancements to Procore Integration
- Manage field operations through real-time access
- Manage upgrades to construction project management
Project Issue Management
- Equips teams to document, communicate, and manage issues on all devices
- Add stored materials to pro forma invoices
- Import and export scenarios to update cost to complete, percent complete, and cost of completion for WIPs
We’ll be going over some of these updates in detail in future posts. Beyond that, Acumatica Construction Edition users will benefit from the R2 release’s technology and best in class business functionality upgrades. See the key benefits below:
Mobile Functionality Improves
As Acumatica Construction Edition is built for the cloud, from the cloud, as the True Cloud ERP, mobile has always been a top priority. Acumatica R2 release mobile improvements include:
- Push notifications
- Customization Updates
- Updated UI for targeted pop-up notes
- Updated UI for branch navigation
- Improved date management
- Now displays pivot tables along with the Generic Inquiries
- Add a side panel in the Generic Inquiry function
- String reports together by creating multiple reports and merging them into a single package
Acumatica has made significant enhancements to close financial periods by company by providing different financial periods to manage books separately for each company in the same tenant.
- Multi-entity companies can now close books independently of each other
- Added a Tax Calculation Integration Plug-In for integrations
- Added more functionality to support ASC 606 compliance
- Releasing labor cost rates and project labor cost accounting integrated w/ payroll
- New project quotes simplify project sales and pricing through supporting complex quote processes
- Create quotes and convert to projects on-the-go.
Get more in-depth information on Acumatica’s Construction Edition here: http://22.214.171.124/acumatica-construction-edition